HBFI Customer Charter
This customer charter outlines HBFI’s commitment to customer service and describes the standards of service that you can expect to receive from us.
HBFI's goal is to help increase the supply of new homes in the State through the provision of finance to commercially viable residential property developments. To this end HBFI provides funding (subject to certain criteria being met) to develop residential units including the acquisition of the site.
We are committed to:
- Dealing with all loan enquires and/or applications in a clear and transparent manner.
- Using clear, simple language in the design of our application forms and web site.
- Responding to all queries from interested parties promptly, including any queries that may relate to eligibility criteria for HBFI funding,
- Respecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
- Integrity: We are honest, ethical, fair and accountable.
- Commercial: We optimise the impact of our funding in a responsible manner.
- Professional: We are respectful and focus on right first time.
- Customer Focused: We are responsive to our changing customer needs.
- Transparency: We are open and collaborative.
HBFI welcomes your feedback which we regularly evaluate to see how we can further improve the services we provide to our customers. Our contact details can be found on our website www.hbfi.ie.
If you have a complaint in relation to our customer service, you can contact us by:
Phone: +353 1 2384000
Writing to: HBFI, Customer Services, Treasury Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 D01 A9T8.