Home Building Finance Ireland Customer Charter
This customer charter outlines our commitment to serving you, our customers and the standards of service that you can expect from us.
Our goal is to support house builders and developers to increase the supply of new homes in Ireland by providing finance to commercially viable residential property developments. HBFI provides funding (subject to certain criteria being met) to develop residential units for developments of all sizes from 5 units up.
Our customers are house builders and developers involved in the construction of residential units within the State.
We are committed to:
- Responding to all enquires in a clear and transparent manner.
- Being responsive to our customers, we always aim to call you back within 24 hours.
- Using clear, simple and understandable language in our communications with you.
- Treating all our customers and prospective customers with an equal level of commitment and service regardless of scale, background or experience.
- Respecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
- Integrity: We are honest, ethical, fair and accountable.
- Commercial: We optimise the impact of our funding in a responsible manner.
- Professional: We are respectful and focus on right first time.
- Customer Focused: We are responsive to our changing customer needs.
- Transparency: We are open and collaborative.
We welcome your feedback, both positive and constructive, which we regularly evaluate to see how we can be better at what we do for you or if you think we could be doing more. Our contact details can be found on our website www.hbfi.ie.
If you have a complaint in relation to our customer service, you can contact us by:
Phone: +353 1 2384600
Writing to: HBFI, Customer Services, Treasury Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1 D01 A9T8.