The Green Funding Product is designed to encourage the development of sustainable housing across all HBFI products
- In order to qualify for the product the project must be certified to the HPI (Home Performance Index) or equivalent standard
- Those projects that qualify can avail of a discount of up to 0.5% on the margin that they could normally expect to be charged
- The product/discount is available across all HBFI products (some products are subject to certain minimum margins – please contact HBFI for further information)
- The usual qualification criteria (set out for each product) continue to apply
- Early engagement with HBFI is essential to ensure that the criteria for HPI certification is planned from the outset
- Further information regarding the qualification criteria can be found on the Irish Green Building Council Website at www.IGBC.ie
Any other questions?
If you would like to enquire further about this product, have any further questions or would like to submit an application for funding, then please complete and submit the enquiry form.
Following submission of the form, a member of the HBFI lending team will contact you within two working days to answer any queries that you may have and/or guide you through the application process.
Please also see our FAQ Section for further information.
The criteria set out above are indicative only and subject to change. HBFI will assess each transaction on its own merits and each transaction will be subject to the applicable terms and conditions. If an applicant meets the above mentioned criteria, this does not guarantee credit approval. HBFI reserves the right to make its final decision based on the full application and supporting documentation.