In recognition of the unique challenges of smaller developments and their importance to delivering new homes nationwide, Home Building Finance Ireland (HBFI) have created a product tailored to address their specific needs.
Offering the guidance of our experienced lending team, our aim is to assist you in providing funding for your residential development across Ireland. The Small Development Product applies to schemes from five units upwards with a maximum loan requirement of €3m.
The following indicative criteria apply for this Small Development Product;
- Loan amount up to €3m (to include land purchase (up to 60%) and development funding)
- Access to a dedicated Lending Manager who specialises in smaller developments
- Gearing of up to 80% of the total cost of the development
- Margin of between 5% and 8% (over 3-month Euribor)
- A 1% entry and 1% exit fee
- Up to 5-year term available
- Lending available throughout Ireland
Note: exit fee is waived if development is contracted for sale, for full provision of social or affordable housing.
Find Out More
At HBFI, our aim is to support the delivery of new homes across Ireland. For more information on this or any of our products, please call (01) 238 4600 or submit an enquiry form.
A member of our team will promptly respond to discuss your specific needs.
Please also see our FAQ Section for further information.
The criteria set out above are indicative only and subject to change. HBFI will assess each transaction on its own merits and each transaction will be subject to the applicable terms and conditions. If an applicant meets the above mentioned criteria, this does not guarantee credit approval. HBFI reserves the right to make its final decision based on the full application and supporting documentation.