From time to time, we may disclose Personal Data to third parties, or allow third parties to access Personal Data which we process, for example, where a law enforcement agency or regulatory authority submits a valid request for access to Personal Data.
We may also share Personal Data:
- with another statutory body where there is a lawful basis to do so;
- with selected third parties including contractors and sub-contractors (as appropriate);
- if we are under a legal obligation to disclose Personal Data. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud prevention or investigation.
Where we enter into agreements with third parties to Process Personal Data on our behalf we will ensure that the appropriate contractual protections are in place to safeguard such Personal Data.
Examples of third parties to whom Personal Data have been or will be disclosed include:
- Our professional advisors and our auditors;
- Regulatory authorities, government agencies if required to do so by law or where we are required to do so in response to requests from all such bodies; and
- Our service providers (including the NTMA) who act as data processors on our behalf.
- The Central Credit Register maintained by the Central Bank of Ireland in respect of which HBFI must furnish credit, loan and personal information in relation to its borrowers.